The BHER Partnership Committee includes representatives from each BHER partner institution, the Dadaab refugee and local communities and the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.
The Partnership Committee:
- Co-ordinates management processes across the whole Partnership including programmatic delivery, and safe and secure operations per terms agreed with the donor;
- Reviews use of resources which are committed / aligned to the BHER project outcomes;
- Reviews annual updates on progress prepared by the Project Team and ensures that these updates inform the work of the Partnership;
- Recommends and advises on fundraising venues to pursue;
- Inducts new members to the BHER Partnership.
The BHER Partnership Committee meets monthly through teleconferencing technology and face to face annually.