The BHER Partnership Committee includes representatives from each BHER partner institution, the Dadaab refugee and local communities and the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.
The Partnership Committee:
- Co-ordinates management processes across the whole Partnership including programmatic delivery, and safe and secure operations per terms agreed with the donor;
- Reviews use of resources which are committed / aligned to the BHER project outcomes;
- Reviews annual updates on progress prepared by the Project Team and ensures that these updates inform the work of the Partnership;
- Recommends and advises on fundraising venues to pursue;
- Inducts new members to the BHER Partnership.
The BHER Partnership Committee meets monthly through teleconferencing technology and face to face annually. Click here for the latest Report on the Annual Partnership Meeeting held in June 2014 at York University in Toronto, Canada.